Sunday, October 28, 2007

We don't know yet

Well, yes, the appraiser came - the day after my last post. No, he didn't exclaim over how beautiful it was - no taste, I think. He was, after all, the helper. He only took pictures, notes and measurements and took it all to the real appraiser. This gentleman called Mike to verify and clarify some things, but as of now, we STILL DON'T KNOW how high he appraised it. HOWEVER, the bank must feel OK about it because we are set up to sign papers on Wednesday. In the meantime, I'm still painting. I was discouraged at the speed - or lack of it - on the window painting UNTIL I realized that each window has 24 panes to paint around! I'll be at this a while. While I went off to a birthday party Saturday Mike connected our kitchen sink and dishwasher. I have few pots and dishes, so I'm hand washing, but I COOKED TONIGHT!

It's just chili and cornbread - well like a cornbread pancake - but it sorta feels good!


Look closely - you can see some water! It's soooo nice.

2 comments:

vicki said...

horay for the first meal!

Angela said...

Chili and cornbread AND water? I bet it feels better than cavier and champagne!