Sunday, October 07, 2007

My turn

Well, all the time I spent complaining about having to just watch while others worked has caught up with me. I now have 3 projects - at least - waiting for me, and I'm enlisting help next week to work on at least one of them. FRAN, I'm ready!! In the meantime, Mike has been crawling under the house, shoring up the floor - with help from an unbelievably giving friend. Bill has worked on trim and Elijah has worked on bricks. And I have been working on pickling the rental kitchen cabinets. I didn't get more brick pictures, nor ones of Bill (they'd just look like more wood) nor of Mike & Courtney under the house (let THEM deal with the bugs and the nasty smells). Mike did take some of the cabinets - while I was still working on them today. And hopefully tomorrow I will have more to share.





1 comment:

Angela said...

Yeah, projects! Yeah, cabinets!