Sunday, October 14, 2007

Getting to be fun!

This week has been a productive one, though I don't have some of it on film. I don't have the fact that Courtney, Elijah and Mike all spent time under the house. And I took no pics of the trim work done by Bill or the bricks in the chain wall. None of that is really exciting to see, but it's really important. However, with Fran's help, we did have some fun developments - see below.


These storage boxes went away!


Mike hung my pot rack.


The sink is in - will be connected this week, in sha allah.


With the pickling done, Fran helped get all the rental kitchen cabinets finished.

She's a fiend at painting baseboards - left me in the dust!


Sinks in rental were set - now to finish plumbing them!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Dang! Ya'll rocked this weekend! Almost as good as the Saints! ;-)