Thursday, March 01, 2007

A whole month

Well, with my last post being 29 Jan and today being "29 Feb", it's been a whole month since I posted. My ego says it was all sorely missed; reality says, "who noticed?!" There are a couple of reasons nothing's gone up. First, Mike's work has kept him really busy, and with Mardi Gras going on, it was just hard to get anything done. Second, when he DID get something done, I wasn't around to properly document it and say ooo and aaahh. The main thing accomplished was leveling the old porch/hall floor. It slanted only 1.5 inches, but since we will extend the rental kitchen a bit onto that floor and the kitchen was level, he had to crawl under the house again and do a good bit of work to get it jacked up. Hmmm I didn't ask, but I do suppose it was the car jack coming into play again. This will look like more dirty wood to you - indulge me.
Seeee? Almost perfect!This is looking from the kitchen into the hall. And yes, there is a hole in the kitchen floor.

No comments: