Friday, August 10, 2007

Bill kept working while we were gone, and has continued to do so since we're back. The things done don't look that big, but they are significant. I will post later a photo of the floor of the small bedroom since I forgot to take a shot of it. However, all of the floors are in except the tile ones, and those are only in the 3 bathrooms. The little bath downstairs on our side is coming along but the big ones both have a lot to go. We're doing as much as possible on the air conditioned side since we're in the same heat wave as most of the country. What is getting done now is trim, doors, and tile in the little bathroom.

Finished the upper block boards in the whole house now!

Using the borrowed trim for the storage area in the rental hall.
We're re-using old doors in the house. Fran, you'll have a door when you come!!


My 1 project is glazing the windows of the interior French doors. I'm learning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'll have a door...do I get to paint my door too? I could get very creative on it...