Friday, May 04, 2007

Meanwhile




Mike's still working on air conditioning, despite a setback. I just wanted you to see a little project I'm working on. It's simple. Just take out the old window glazing on the 4 original french doors and replace it. Only on the windows which are broken do we actually have to take it all out - a relief to realize after many hours of work. The glazing that went in around the 1980s is fine. It's easy to remove and will be easy to replace. The stuff that is older than that is another story!! I don't know what it was made from but somehow it has turned to rock. Even GUYS who try to get it out have trouble. But, it's a type of job which can be worked on from time to time and I will eventually get it all done. And it surely should keep me from griping about not making a contribution for a LOOOONG time.


No comments: